These ProKleen Tile Breakers are designed to be used exclusively with small tiles. Simply attach these tile breakers to ProKleen steel rods - which must be purchased separately - and are powered by your own 1/2 in. electric drill. How it works is these weighted tools, when attached to your drill, spin in eccentric circles to break out clay flue tiles quickly and efficiently. These tile breakers come with the affixed connector to easily attach them to the ProKleen steel rods. Removing tiles has just gotten easier with this handy tile breaking tool by Rutland.
- This item features a round button Torque Lock Connector for attachment to the rod. It is also compatible with Prokleen and Rokleen rods. It will not attach to threaded or RoVac ButtonLok rods.
- Prokleen small tile breaker
- When attached to ProKleen steel rods (purchased separately), powered by a 1/2-inch electric drill (also purchased separately), these weighted tools spin in eccentric circles to break out clay flue tiles quickly and efficiently
- Tile breaker has the connector to easily attach to Prokleen rods
- Tile breaker makes tough job of removing tiles much easier