This ProKleen Tile Breaker tool is a double tile breaker, and is designed to make tile breakage an removal a simpler task. Simply attach these tile breakers to ProKleen steel rods (must be purchased separately), and are attached to and powered by your own 1/2 in. electric drill. These weighted tools, when attached to your drill, spin in eccentric circles to break out clay flue tiles quickly and efficiently. These tile breakers come with the affixed connector to easily attach them to the ProKleen steel rods. Removing tiles has has never been easier than with this Rutland ProKleen tile breaking tool.
- This item features a round button Torque Lock Connector for attachment to the rod. It is also compatible with Prokleen and Rokleen rods. It will not attach to threaded or RoVac ButtonLok rods.
- Prokleen double tile breaker
- When attached to ProKleen steel rods (purchased separately), powered by a 1/2-inch electric drill (also purchased separately), these weighted tools spin in eccentric circles to break out clay flue tiles quickly and efficiently
- Tile breaker has the connector to easily attach to Prokleen rods
- Tile breaker makes tough job of removing tiles much easier