High-efficiency stoves get a European-style cast-iron makeover in this Drolet Jurassien Small Wood Stove. This metallic charcoal appliance is mounted on legs in classical fashion, but has all of the power and efficiency of a thoroughly modern stove. Find out more about this unique heating product below.
Stoves don't get the EPA's seal of approval and approval to operate in mobile homes without being safe and efficient. This unit produces very low emissions, requires very little clearance to combustible materials, yet produces up to a robust 55,000 BTU's of power. It's able to heat spaces from 500 to 1500 square feet with ease, including heating mobile homes using the included stainless steel secondary air system. Add the ash drawer, air wash viewing window, and other features, and you begin to realize that the Jurassiens Small Wood Stove's size is tiny compared to its gigantic function.
- Model number DB03000
- Color is metallic charcoal
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency stove
- This model stove has legs
- Includes a glass air-wash system for lower maintenance
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- The firebox is lined with refractory bricks, providing better heat distribution.
- Includes a stainless steel secondary air system to aid gas combustion
- Approved for mobile homes
- The baffle is made of high quality stainless steel
- The recommended surface is 500-1,500 square feet
- The top steel thickness is 5/16"
- Optimal efficiency is 85%
- Emissions are 6.3 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 55,000 BTU per hour
- Dimensions of firebox are as-20-1/4" wide x 11-1/4" deep
- Dimensions of door are 18-1/4" wide x 7.125" high
- The door is ceramic glass with cast iron frame
- Firebox volume is 1.5 cubit feet
- 18" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of UL 1482 and a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 415 pounds