Getting all of your ducks in a row in terms of home heating gets a lot easier with the addition of this Drolet Austral Large Wood Stove. It gets a lot easier not only because this is a high-efficiency, EPA approved appliance that effectively heats all sorts of homes, but also because of the overall convenience of use and the included blower that comes with this stove package.
In short, this is a metallic black-finished stove mounted on legs for extra floor clearance. It comes with a cross-flow blower with multiple speeds, an easy-to-access ash drawer, and a ceramic glass door with an air wash system that minimizes maintenance. The unit is powerful, efficient, and attractive, and it's also approved for use in all sorts of areas, including mobile homes. The Drolet Austral Wood Stove gives you all of the function you want from a home heating appliance without all of the maintenance or shopping headache.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Qualifies for Residential Energy Tax Credit as EPA approved appliance. Click here for more information.
- Model number DB03030
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency stove
- This model has legs
- The blower is included-ultra quiet with variable speed control-100 CFM
- Includes a glass air-wash system for lower maintenance
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- Approved for mobile homes
- The baffle is made of high quality stainless steel
- The recommended surface is 500-2,100 square feet
- The top steel thickness is 5/16"
- Optimal efficiency is 75%
- Emissions are 5.7 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 85,000 BTU per hour
- Overall dimensions are 23-3/4" wide x 30-3/8" high x 28-9/16" deep
- Dimensions of firebox are as-18-1/2" wide x 14-3/8" high x 21-5/16" deep
- Dimensions of door are 15-1/2" wide x 10-11/16" high
- The door is ceramic glass
- Firebox volume is 3.1 cubit feet
- 20" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of UL 1482 and a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 343 pounds