There may not be any sure things in life, but when it comes to home heating you can get pretty darn close by outfitting your home with this Drolet Baltic Large Wood Stove. Many homeowners have made the same choice, and you can find out why by reading a little more about this unit.
This EPA high-efficiency rated, mobile home approved stove comes pedestal-mounted for freestanding use and finished in metallic black. There's an easy-to-access ash drawer for convenient cleanup, plus a window that has an air wash system to minimize maintenance. Perhaps most importantly, though, the Drolet Baltic stove comes with an ultra-quiet cross-flow blower with multiple speeds, making this unit one of the most popular and most complete choices you'll find in the home heating industry.
Tax Credit Eligibility: Consumers who purchase a qualifying biomass (wood or pellet-burning) appliance are eligible for a $300 tax credit through an extension of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This unit is eligible for this credit; this model has a thermal efficiency rating of at least 75%. If you have purchased or are planning to purchase and install any of these models from January 1, 2015 (retroactive) until December 31, 2016, you can complete the IRS Form 5695 and include your sales receipt and file it with your tax return to earn the $300 credit.
- Model number DB03040
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency stove
- This is a pedestal model
- The blower is included-ultra quiet cross flow with variable speed control-100 CFM
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- Approved for mobile homes
- The baffle is made of high quality stainless steel
- The recommended surface is 500-21,00 square feet
- The top steel thickness is 5/16"
- Optimal efficiency is 75%
- Emissions are 5.7 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 85,000 BTU per hour
- Overall dimensions are 23-3/4" wide x 31-1/4" high x 29-13/16" deep
- Dimensions of firebox are as-18-1/2" wide x 14-5/16" high x 21-5/16" deep
- Dimensions of door are 15-1/2" wide x 10-11/16" high
- The door is ceramic glass
- Firebox volume is 3.1 cubit feet
- 20" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of UL 1482 and a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 388 pounds