There's nothing 'medium' about the performance of the Drolet Escape 1800 Medium Wood Stove. It's a metallic black, pedestal-mounted powerhouse housed in a package that is convenient enough to fit into all sorts of home heating setups.
Those setups can range from 500 to 1900 square feet and still be effectively heated by the up to 75,000 BTU's this stove is capable of producing. The heating capability is so good because the firebox has 2.3 cubic feet of space and accommodates logs up to 20 inches long. However, despite all that power, the Escape 1800 is EPA approved for its overall efficiency and environmentally responsible design. Those factors and more are why the Drolet Escape 1800 Medium Wood Stove is anything but middle-of-the-road when it comes to providing convenient, effective heating solutions.
- Model number DB03100
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency stove
- This is a pedestal model stove
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- Includes a glass air-wash system for lower maintenance
- The baffle is made of high quality vermiculite
- The recommended surface is 500-19,00 square feet
- The top steel thickness is 5/16"
- Optimal efficiency is 77%
- Emissions are 6.3 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 75,000 BTU per hour
- Overall dimensions are 25-5/8" wide x 30-5/8" high x 25-7/16" deep
- Dimensions of firebox are 21" wide x 11-3/4" high x 16-3/4" deep
- Dimensions of door are 17-1/2" wide x 8-15/16" high
- The door is ceramic glass
- Firebox volume is 2.3 cubit feet
- 20-1/2" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of UL 1482 and a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 406 pounds