The included ultra-quiet, variable speed crossflow blower that comes with this Drolet Escape 1400 Wood Burning Fireplace Insert is just one of the features that make it such an attractive home heating option. That's one feature, but there are many, many more. Check out a few of the other reasons people choose this EPA approved insert.
First of all, the metallic black exterior is sleek, elegant, and at home in any setting. The ceramic door with cast iron frame is equally impressive, and the glass air wash system keeps glass maintenance to a minimum. The insert is capable of producing an impressive 60,000 BTU's thanks to the spacious firebox and its ability to accommodate logs up to 18 inches long. So you get all of that, plus you get the blower mentioned at the beginning. The combined benefits of form and function create an unbeatable value in the Drolet Escape 1400 Wood Burning Insert.
- Model number DBO3120
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency insert
- The recommended surface is 500-1,600 square feet
- The blower is included-ultra quiet with variable speed control-130 CFM
- Includes a glass air-wash system for lower maintenance
- The top steel thickness is 1/4"
- The baffle is made of high quality vermiculite
- Optimal efficiency is 75%
- Emissions are 4.3 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 60,000 BTU per hour
- Overall dimensions are 28-3/8" wide x 20-5/8" high x 23-5/16" deep
- Dimensions of firebox are 21" wide x 10-7/8" high x 13-3/4" deep
- Dimensions of door are 17-1/2" wide x 7-7/8" high
- The door is ceramic glass with cast iron frame
- Firebox volume is 1.8 cubit feet
- 18" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a US safety rating of UL 1482 and a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 350 pounds