Shopping for large capacity, great functionality, and unbeatable cost-effectiveness often leads homeowners right to this Drolet HT2000 High Efficiency EPA Wood Burning Stove. This pedestal-mounted stove is the choice of homeowners who want everything a big heating appliance has to offer, but who don't want to sacrifice efficiency or value.
That's because this stove has one of the largest fireboxes in its class, but is approved by the EPA for its heating efficiency and low emissions. The firebox is aided in heating effectiveness by the refractory bricks lining the firebox and the ceramic glass door with a cast iron frame. All of that burning wood might inhibit the operation of another stove, but this unit has a convenient ash drawer for easy cleaning and a glass air-wash system for helping keep the viewing glass clear. The Drolet HT2000 Stove is environmentally sound, great to look at, and able to tackle even the biggest of heating problems with ease.
- Color is metallic black
- This is a EPA approved high efficiency stove
- This is a pedestal model stove
- The recommended surface is 1,000-2,400 square feet
- The firebox is lined with refractory bricks, providing better heat distribution.
- Includes a glass air-wash system for lower maintenance
- Includes a stainless steel secondary air system to aid gas combustion
- The ash drawer is easily accessible
- The top steel thickness is 5/16"
- The baffle is made of high heat-resistant C-cast
- Optimal efficiency is 78%
- Emissions are 3.9 grams per hour
- The maximum output is 95,000 BTU per hour
- Overall dimensions are 28-1/8" wide x 34-3/8" high x 29-3/8" deep
- Dimensions of firebox are 22 7/8" wide x 13-1/2" high x 20-5/8" deep
- Dimensions of door are 17-7/8" wide x 8-7/8" high
- The door is ceramic glass with cast iron frame
- Firebox volume is 3.4 cubit feet
- 22" maximum log size
- Recommended chimney diameter is 6" diameter
- Has a Canadian rating of ULC S-627
- Weight: 486 pounds