A gel fuel fireplace can be used anywhere because it produces no emissions, smoke, odor, or ash, and requires no venting. This lovely fireplace features an ivory finish and can be installed on a flat wall or in a corner. Materials include poplar wood, MDF and resin, and some assembly is required. The FireGlo fuel makes realistic snap and crackle sounds and each can produces 3000 BTU. The unit holds up to three cans simultaneously to produce a 6-8" full bodied flame. Fuel must be purchased separately. The unit comes with the cement log, faux coal cinder, and a screen kit.
- Measures 44.5 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 40.25 in. Tall (Flat Wall)
- Measures 44.5 in. W x 27.75 in. D x 40.25 in. Tall (Corner)
- Sleek ivory finish
- Beautiful Media room accent
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs.
- Accommodates up to a 47 in. flat screen TV
- Constructed of poplar wood, MDF and resin
- Assembly required
- None of the mess of a wood burning fireplace
- FireGlo Gel Fuel Snaps and Crackles like real wood (fuel not included)
- Emits no smoke, odor, or ash
- Holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel simultaneously for a full bodied 6-8 in. flame
- Each can of FireGlo produces up to 3,000 BTU
- Supplements heat to save on energy consumption
- Includes Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
- Weighs 127 lbs.