This gel fuel fireplace is a great alternative heating solution because it is easy to install and needs absolutely no venting. It produces real 6-8" full bodied flames and the snap and crackle sounds that you associate with a real wood fire but no smoke, odors, or ash are produced. The unit holds up to three cans of FireGlo gel fuel at a time, each of which create 3000 BTU of heat. Fuel must be purchased separately. The surround has a sleek black finish with gold tipping and the mantel will support up to 85 pounds, or up to a 42" flat screen TV. This piece would be a lovely media room accent. The unit comes with a cement log, faux coal cinder, and a screen kit, and measures 44.75" W x 14" D x 40.25" H. It weighs 95 pounds.
- Measures 44.75 in. W x 14 in. D x 40.25 in. H
- Black Finish with Gold Tipping
- Beautiful media room accent
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs.
- Accommodates up to a 42 in. flat screen TV
- Constructed of poplar wood and MDF with veneer
- Assembly required
- None of the mess of a wood burning fireplace
- FireGlo Gel Fuel Snaps and Crackles like real wood (fuel not included)
- Emits no smoke, odor, or ash
- Holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel simultaneously for a full bodied 6-8 in. flame
- Each can of FireGlo produces up to 3,000 BTU
- Supplements heat to save on energy consumption
- Includes Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
- Weighs 95 lbs.