A traditional pop up canopy can be very helpful when you're planning a neighborhood barbecue, but using one can be overkill if all you really need is a bit of shade while you and your family enjoy a meal on the patio. It's sort of like calling an exterminator to get rid of the lone fly that's moved into your bedroom. So if your temporary shelter needs are somewhat more modest, you may want to consider a Shelter Logic ShadeLogic Quick Clamp Canopy with Tilt-Mount. This unique shelter can provide you with the same kind of protection of as a pop-up, just in a smaller, more convenient scale.
The ShadeLogic Quick Clamp Canopy features the same kind of tough moisture and mildew-resistant polyester cover that you would find in one of Shelter Logic's standard-sized shelters and offers the same excellent UV protection. The frame, too, is just as resilient as those of traditional canopies. It's even got a one-year warranty and CPAI-84 fire rating.
You'll also find that the Shelter Logic ShadeLogic Quick Clamp Canopy is remarkably easy to use. Its tilt-mount mounting system makes it possible to attach it to a table or any other flat surface in just a few minutes. Then, once you've got it set up, it's just a matter of adjusting your canopy's height and having a seat. You can even change the angle of the canopy in order to get the best possible sun protection. And when you're done for the day, you can simply pack it up into the included storage bag.
If you're not trying to entertain an entire football team there's no need to buy a tent big enough to house one. This Shelter Logic ShadeLogic Quick Clamp Canopy is the perfect choice for those seeking shelter for more intimate outdoor gatherings and spontaneous picnics in the park. It offers all of the weather protection and reliability you need without any excess bulk.
- Mounts directly onto your picnic table
- Innovative patent-pending pop-up frame design
- Provides more than 75 sq. ft. of coverage
- Three-shade positions offer customizable sun protection
- High-impact injection molded connectors easily withstand frequent use
- Tan polyester cover resists mildew, moisture, and UV damage
- Sturdy shock-corded poles take just seconds to set up
- Ultra-strong hooks and loops ensure a secure cover attachment
- Four-position vertical adjustment up to 9'
- Adjustable-tilt bracket clamp mounting system pivots to allow convenient attachment to a variety of surfaces
- Fits tables up to 10' long
- 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating - only 2% ofthe sun's UV rays will penetrate the cover's fabric
- CPAI-84 fire-rated
- One-year limited warranty
- three (3) cross rails
- two (2) pop-up frame assemblies
- one (1) 7' 4" x 10' polyester cover
- two (2) clamp mounts
- one (1) carrying bag
- simple, easy-to-follow instructions