Adding a Shelter Logic White Canopy Enclosure Kit to your 24' x 30' canopy can do more than give it a more complete appearance. The solid rear panel, two sidewalls, and double-zippered front door panel included in this kit can keep wind and rain from interfering with your events. They'll also improve your shelter's ability to protect any equipment, vehicles, or supplies you choose to store in it.
And, just like your shelter, this White Canopy Enclosure Kit is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. It features a simple, yet secure bungee cord attachment system and is extremely durable. Each of the walls in this kit is constructed with the same tough UV-treated, triple-layer polyethylene as Shelter Logic's tents. The kit even comes with a one-year warranty.
- Allows you to convert your shelter into a fully enclosed canopy
- Can be installed in less than ten minutes
- Constructed with the same triple-layer, rip-stop white polyethylene fabric as your canopy
- UV-treated inside and out for increased durability
- Heat-sealed seams provide superior strength and water-resistance
- 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating - only 2% of the sun's UV rays will penetrate the cover's fabric
- Ultra-secure bungee fasteners
- For 24' x 30' Shelter Logic portable shelters
- One-year limited warranty
- one (1) solid rear panel
- two (2) side walls
- one (1) double-zippered roll-up front door panel
- bungee fasteners
- simple, easy-to-follow instructions