ShelterLogic lives up to the bold promise advertised by their new snow load-rated steel-frame portable shelters: “Maximum features, maximum value.” In fact, these ShelterTube steel frame shelters are loaded with weather-resistant components, including a 15-gauge, powder coated steel frame with six supporting ribs for enhanced strength and weight resistance. The cover is no slouch, either, featuring 9-ounce triple-layer ripstop polyethylene material that secures snare drum-tight to the frame.
When used with proper precautions (see below), these portable shelters can resist 80 mph winds and 43 pounds per square foot of ground/snow cover.
Also available with a green cover.
- Measures 25' L x 12' W x 11' H
- Resists snow/ground loads up to 43 pounds per square foot (when properly anchored.)
- Resists winds up to 80 mph (when properly anchored.)
- 2-inch, 15-gauge industrial steel square tube frame
- - Six ribs with 5-ft. rib spacing
- - Thru-Bolt connectors lock the frame ribs securely in place
- - Premium DuPont™ powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- - Heaviest frame ShelterLogic makes
- 9 ounce triple-layer ripstop polyethylene fabric
- - 100% waterproof
- - UV-protective coating inside and out
- - SquareTube sliding crossrails hold the cover snugly to the frame
This package also includes:
- Two double-zippered door panels
- Two roll-up door kits
- Ten EasyHook anchors
- Eight RatchetTite ratchets
- Steel foot plates