If the cover of your 24' x 30' Shelter Logic Ultra Max Industrial Frame Canopy Shelter is showing signs of wear, you may be tempted to replace it with a tarp from your local hardware store instead of buying a replacement cover. Don't do it! It might seem like getting a tarp would save you money, but they're not designed to handle the prolonged exposure to the elements the average canopy experiences. Even the highest quality model will wear out in almost no time and you'll be right back where you started, minus the money you spent on the tarp.
Getting a Shelter Logic White Canopy Replacement Cover is really the only way to ensure that your Ultra Max shelter will be able to provide the reliable weather protection you need. A new cover will initially cost you a bit more than a tarp, but, because it's made with the same triple-layer, rip-stop white polyethylene fabric as your original top, it will perform much better and you won't have to replace it nearly as often. That means that it will ultimately save you money. And, unlike a tarp, it won't ever leave your visitors wondering if you know how dramatically your shelter is dropping neighborhood property values.
- Constructed with the same triple-layer, rip-stop white polyethylene fabric as your original top
- UV-treated inside and out for increased durability
- Heat-sealed seams provide superior strength and water-resistance
- 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating - only 2% of the sun's UV rays will penetrate the cover's fabric
- Attaches with ultra-secure bungee fasteners
- For 24' x 30' Ultra Max Industrial Frame Canopy Shelters