This pop up canopy tent is part of the Sports Series. It features a collapsible ultra portable frame. The tubular steel frame is beam welded and very stable. The synthetic joints add flexibility. The steel frame is coated with a baked on Du Pont thermoset powder coating that resist rust and corrosion. The polyester cover is naturally resistant to mold, mildew and fading. The cover has a polyethylene fiber lining for extra moisture and sun protection.
- Ultra-portable collapsible frame
- Extremely stable beam-welded tubular steel frame with high-performance synthetic joint components
- Baked-on DuPont thermoset coating prevents chipping, rust, peeling, and corrosion
- Durable polyester cover resists fading, mold, and mildew
- Cover features a double-stitched polyurethane lining foroptimal moisture resistance and drip-free seams
- 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating - only 2% ofthe sun's UV rays will penetrate the cover's fabric
- Wide foot pads create a solid base and allow easy securingof anchors
- Adjustable legs let you choose your canopy's height
- Quick and easy assembly requires no tools
- one (1) 12' x 12' collapsible steel frame
- one (1) one-piece, fitted cover with full valance
- four (4) temporary spike anchors
- one (1) black roller bag
- simple, easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Features a 12x12 footprint, while the top measures 10x10
- Base, Low: 11'-4" x 11'-4"
- Base, High: 12'-0" x 12'-0"
- Cover Dimensions: 9'-0" x 9'-0"
- Cover Area: 81 square ft