Free shipping
Low Price
View Cart
Order Online Or Call
Shop By Category
Shipping Options
Product Type
Wall Type

Stove Pipe

Whether you use a freestanding wood stove or a freestanding fireplace, a stove pipe is essential to connect the piping to a chimney or vent. Stove pipes alone cannot act as parts of a chimney system (you cannot run them inside walls or outside of the building), and it cannot be used to line a chimney. has a comprehensive selection of gas and wood stove pipes and stove pipe accessories in a variety of lengths and thicknesses. We have everything you need to complete your stove piping project. For added value we offer Free Shipping on orders over $99.

12 Questions & 12 Answers
from Mtn. Home, AR asked:
January 30, 2014
I need stove pipe for an FMI Bungalow 42".
1 Answer
The Bungalow 42" appliance requires 8" diameter components. We have a complete collection of this FMI chimney pipe. To view our complete collection, please visit our Class A chimney pipe page. From there, you may narrow your selection on the left side of the page by FMI brand and 8" diameter.
on January 30, 2014

from Appleton, MN asked:
November 26, 2013
Can I use 26 gauge galvanized stove pipe as chimney pipe on an exterior wall if it is 18 inches from the wall?
1 Answer
The 26 gauge is a single wall pipe and would require 18" to combustibles.
on November 26, 2013

from Hornell, New York asked:
November 7, 2013
Do they make a 7 inch through the roof kit for double wall pipe? Do they make a 6 in to 7 in adapter that is female to male and male to female?
1 Answer
While we do not have a prebuilt kit for a through the roof installation, we can supply the individual components to effectively pass through the roof with 7" Duravent DuraTech Class A pipe. I have listed several components below. DuraTech All-Fuel Chimney Roof Support - For Chimney Pipes with a 7-Inch Inner Diameter DuraTech All-Fuel Aluminum Roof Flashing - For Chimney Pipes with a 7-Inch Inner Diameter You will find the 7-Inch Male to 6-Inch Female Reducer here and the 6-Inch Male to 7-Inch Female Increaser here.
on November 7, 2013

from Ada, Ohio asked:
November 4, 2013
I was wondering if there is an adapter that will go from a 7 inch all purpose chimney pipe to a 6 inch stove pipe? I removed an old unit that used 7 inch pipe and the new one uses 6. I want to adapt that ceiling box pipe down to the new 6 inch stove. Is this possible?
1 Answer
The absolute best vent system for your new stove would be 6" pipe from the stove to the cap. However, you could theoretically use something like our Snap-Lock Increaser to make this transition.
on November 5, 2013

from WV asked:
September 13, 2013
I just bought a wood stove, with a 6 inch hole from the stove, straight up, then angled to the chimney which is 8 inches. Where do I want my reducer? Also, any other suggestions or info I would need to get my piping installed?
1 Answer
It is always best to keep the vent pipe run the same diameter as the flue collar on the stove for as long as possible. As such, 6 inch pipe should be run to the chimney, with the reducer installed at the beginning of the 8 inch diameter vent. Does the chimney utilize an 8 inch thimble? If so, a section of pipe should be attached to the increaser and run through the thimble. The end of the pipe should be flush with the end of the thimble inside the chimney. The space around the pipe can be sealed with mortar or high temperature flue cement.
on September 13, 2013

from Hazlet, NJ asked:
March 7, 2013
I have an older US Stove Company Franklin Fireplace Stove Model #261-G. It has a 14 inch oval vent on top of the stove that requires an adapter to 8" round pipe. US Stove Company cited the part # of the adapter to be R-26 but they do not have them. Do you know where I can buy it or if it can/has to be made special order?
1 Answer
I too show the R-26 adapter to be the correct collar for this stove. Unfortunately, we do not have this item in stock and US Stove is our direct supplier. Because US Stove supplies most retailers directly, it is unlikely that another retailer would have this item on hand. It would be best to have an adapter made, using the dimensions of the stove's oval outlet as a template. I apologize that we do not have this adapter on hand.
on March 7, 2013

from Fairfax, VA asked:
February 7, 2013
I have a 200 s.f. wood shed I built and an outfitter tent stove (tent) and would like to use it in my shed when I am not hunting. Can you recommend an appropriate venting system? The outfitter tent has a top mount exhaust/vent and would like to find out what type of venting materials I would need to install a "vent" chimney through my roof. I understand that this setup will require me to disconnect the outfitter tent stove from my shed chimney, when I need it to go hunting/in my tent. The key is safety, I do not want to burn down my shed!
1 Answer
I will be happy to quote the needed parts for your stove installation. I was able to find information for this stove online, but it looks like they are made with both a 5 inch and 6 inch flue collar. May I have you confirm the size that you have? Also, what is the distance from the top of the stove to where the pipe will penetrate the roof? How thick is the roof material and what type of roofing does the shed have? Lastly, what is the pitch of the shed roof and how close to the peak will the pipe be?
on February 8, 2013

from San Clemente, California asked:
January 31, 2013
I need two 24" lengths of 6" diameter black steel stove pipe AND three 6" diameter elbows @ 90 degrees, fixed or adjustable, black steel stove pipe. I don' want painted galvanized pipe. Is the pipe 24 GA. or thicker? All of the above to be single thickness. Do you have these items in stock?
1 Answer
We offer both 24 and 22 gauge, painted black steel pipe. We have all listed items in stock in both thicknesses: 24 gauge - 24 inch length 24 gauge - 90 degree elbow 22 gauge - 24 inch length 22 gauge - 90 degree elbow I will be happy to place an order for the items if you wish.
on January 31, 2013

from Kentucky asked:
January 20, 2013
I have an old timer stove that has a pipe hole of 8 3/4 inches in the rear of the stove with screw holes to mount maybe a stove pipe vent collar to it? I am not sure if it is called a collar or what? This collar would be used to hook you stove pipe onto your stove. I saw you had in line electric fan collars but this is not what I was looking for. I guess maybe a stove pipe mounting collar ? Need to know what it is called and do you have one that would fit this stove?
1 Answer
The part you are referring to is commonly known as a flue collar. Usually, the collar is considered part of the stove and must match the holes drilled into the top of the unit. We do carry some cast iron boots that are designed to mount to the back of a slanted insert, but are not able to be used with a flat top stove without modification. You may be able to locate a generic cast iron flue collar that will work with this stove, but unfortunately, we do not carry such an item.
on January 21, 2013

from NC asked:
January 14, 2013
I bought 6" insulated stove pipe a few years ago, unopened, new. I'm looking at a 7" wood cook stove, can I use the 6" with adapter?
1 Answer
We do offer this Snap-Lock Black Steel Stovepipe 7-Inch Male to 6-Inch Female Reducer which you may be able to use to make a connection from the 7" flue wood stove to your 6" stovepipe, if it is single-wall, 24-gauge pipe.
on January 15, 2013

from Perryville, MO asked:
January 13, 2013
We have just purchased an old completely restored Glenwood C wood cookstove in Rhode Island. It is a beautiful stove but we need an odd sized pipe. It takes a 7 inch pipe that is shaped into an oval. The pipe will need to go thru two shelves. The holes thru the shelves are also oval. I have a reducer from oval to a six inch which we had for a previous stove. An 18 inch pipe will clear the shelves. Can we press the pipe into an oval shape?
1 Answer
Single wall stove pipe can be ovalized a bit. However, it is difficult to get a severe ovalization by hand. The use of a bar clamp may aid in this.
on January 14, 2013

from Alumcreek, WV asked:
January 1, 2013
I want to put a wood stove in my basement, run the pipe up the block wall, then run it outside and then up along the house. Is this possible?
1 Answer
Indeed, this type of installation is rather common. Black stove pipe may be employed up to the point where the run will pass through the block wall. Here the stove pipe will transition to Class A chimney pipe. The chimney pipe will pass through the wall and connect to a tee with clean-out before continuing its vertical run.
Customer Service
on January 2, 2013

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you find any of these products listed elsewhere for less, our 110% Best Price Policy says we can beat it to ensure you receive the best value possible. If you have any questions or need additional assistance in choosing the correct gas or wood stove pipes, don't hesitate to contact our professional customer service experts.

Tip: The crimped end of the pipe is referred to as the "male" end of the pipe. This should always point toward the stove. The female end is not crimped.