This 16 foot motorized awning can be operated by remote control allowing you to retract and to extend you awning from the comfort of your chair. Even when the power is out you can take control your awning by hand. These awnings are extremely popular and remarkably affordable. They will protect your porch, patio and deck from the rain and sun. Can be used to keep harmful sun from ruining or fading carpet and furniture.
- World Class SOMFY RTS motor with remote control. Extend or retract awning from within your home.
- Manual override in case of power outages.
- Dual cable system for durability and strength
- Adjustable pitch to match your optimal position
- Fits under eaves and overhangs as low as 7 ft. 6 in.
- The motorized awnings require at least 8 in. to mount
- Available in widths from 10 to 18 feet in increments of 1 foot
- 12 to 18 foot awnings extend out a full 10 feet 2 inches from your house. 10-11 foot awnings extend 9 feet.
- Can be installed on any kind of siding, including wood, masonry, brick, aluminum and vinyl.
- Permanently attached to your home. No need to take it down in the winter.
- Plugs into any standard outlet - no electrician needed (GFCI outlet recommended.)
- Includes a special masonry drill bit and bolts included for installation on brick walls
- Integrated crank down front weather breaker screen.
- 5 Year Warranty on the entire awning, motor, remote, fabric and frame
Benefits of a SunSetter Pro Retractable Awning:
- Highest Quality, best value awning on the market. Save $100's over custom awning
- Extend the use of your deck or patio in the rain or the sun
- Provides a sheltered area for small children or pets to play outside
- Helps prevent fading of indoor carpets and fabric on furniture
- Lowers air conditioning costs by reducing interior temperature
- Adds beauty and value to your home.
Superior All Weather SunSetter Awning Fabric
- 99.9% UVA and UVB protection - equal to SPF of 50+ and tests confirmed by two independent labs
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Mildew resistant and east to clean with mild soap. Scrub and hose off with water.
- Unique colored horizontal patter reduces temperature under the awning by 20 degrees - tested and confirmed by an independent lab
- SunSetter awnings are still in use after 10-12 years including the original fabric
- Low cost cover is available to protect the motor and awning fabric without the need of expensive metal hood or removing the awning.
- Awning fabric passes the USA's most stringent California Fire Marshall codes (Certificate on File)