Superior Fireplaces offers modern and stream-lined or rolled louvered designed fireboxes in their VCT3000 Series. At 42" this vent-free firebox is the largest of the series and boasts a 24" tall opening. As with all their models, it comes standard with hidden screen pockets, heat deflection hood, convenient dual-access j-box, and a barometric damper for outside air capability. In addition to these performance-enhancing features, you can choose the design for the interior of the fireplace to coordinate with the ambiance of your living space. The choices are a White Stacked Refractory Brick liner, Red Stacked Refractory Brick Liner, Red Herringbone Refractory Brick liner, or Black with no liner. The durability and versatility offered by this firebox make it a great choice for anyone wanting the perfect finishing touch to their fireplace.
- 42" radiant/circulating model
- 24" tall opening and accepts 30" vent-free gas logs
- Black painted interior with optional vintage ceramic fiber or black reflective porcelain liners
- White stacked refractory panel models (sides and back)
- Standard heat deflection hood (required)
- Screens retract into hidden screen pockets
- Optional outside air kit
- Optional blower available for all models
- Standard J-Box kit installed in firebox
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Compatible with any listed ANSI Z21.11.2 vent-free log set.
- 20 year limited warranty
- Framing Width: 48-1/4"
- Framing Height: 43-3/4"
- Framing Depth: 23-1/2"
- BTUs: Based on vent-free logs installed