This Wood Burning Furnace with Twin Blowers will allow you to add heat and warmth to your home without having to install an entirely new system. This furnace system will work with any existing furnace and HVAC ductwork. It includes efficient twin 550 CFM blowers and produces 52,350 to 139,601 BTU's per hour. This unit will effectively heat 1,600 to 2,400 sq. ft! The automatic bi-metal draft damper, the built-in ash door and removable dump pan and grates are all included. Two 8" heat outlets simplify connection to ductwork. This system comes with heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners.
- Works with existing furnaces and HVAC ductwork
- Can also be used as a stand-alone central furnace
- Efficient twin 550 CFM blowers
- Produces 52,350 to 139,601 BTUs per hour
- Effectively heats 1,600 to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Built-in ash door and removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Two 8" heat outlets simplify connection to ductwork
- Durable plate steel firebox with firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Powder-coated red exterior
- 6" flue collar
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Overall Dimensions: 40.25" H x 24.25" W x 40" D
(without blower) / 52.5" D (with blower)
- Firebox Dimensions: 19.5" H x 20" W x 30.5" D
- Clearances: 12" side and 30" rear
- Log Capacity: 26" logs
- Weight: 480 lbs.