The US Stove Company believes in keeping the heating process as simple as possible, so they designed this coal and wood burning furnace to be used with your existing heating appliances and HVAC ductwork. This furnace has an automatic bi-metal draft damper and a built-in ash door and removable dump pan. It also has removable shaker grates with a handle for convenience. This add-on furnace will give you the extra heating power that your home needs.
- Works with existing furnaces and HVAC ductwork
- Efficient twin 550 CFM blowers
- Produces 52,350 to 139,601 BTUs per hour
- Effectively heats 1,600 to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Can use wood or coal
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Built-in ash door and removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates with convenient handle
- Two 8" heat outlets simplify connection to ductwork
- Durable plate steel firebox with firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Powder-coated red exterior
- 6" flue collar
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Overall Dimensions: 40.25" H x 24.25" W x 40" D
(without blower) / 53.5" D (with blower)
- Firebox Dimensions: 19.5" H x 20" W x 30.5" D
- Clearances: 12" side and 30" rear
- Log Capacity: 26" logs
- Coal Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Weight: 475 lbs.