Put some extra cash in your pocket this winter by saving on heating costs. A wood-burning stove that heats up to 2000 square feet will definitely pay for itself over time! The spacious 1.9 cubic foot firebox will hold 21" logs while the protective firebrick lining guarantees durability and efficiency. The 100 cfm blower is ultra-quiet so that you can enjoy the warmth without the noise. This distinctive wood-burning stove has an attractive black finish. An elegant large glass door offers great views of the enclosed fire while the built-in air wash keeps the glass clean so that your clear view will not be inhibited. The stove is approved for mobile home usage.
- Elegant large square glass door
- Attractive black finish
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Spacious 1.9 cu.ft. firebox accepts 21" logs
- Includes ultra-quiet 100 cfm blower
- Built-in air wash keeps glass clean and ensures a clear view of the fire
- Firebrick lining ensures durability and combustion efficiency
- 6" heavy-duty cast iron flue collar
- Large ash pan with cast iron ash plug
- EPA certified in all states
- Approved for use in mobile homes
- Three-year warranty on flue box, flue collar, and door one year for other components
- Product Dimensions: 27" W x 29" H x 23.5"(with blower)/19.5"(without blower)
- Heating Capacity: up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- BTUs: up to 89,000
- Maximum Log Length: 21"
- Flue: 6"