Quiet, efficient, and durable, the cast-iron wood-burning fireplace insert is a wise investment that you will not regret. The attractive black finish and surround with nickel trim compliment any style and decor while the air-washed ceramic glass allows a clear view of the enclosed fire. A cool-touch stainless handle permits easy access to the fire without the threat of a burn. The ultra-quiet 150 cfm blower maximizes heat efficiency without the extra noise while the firebrick lining increases the heating capabilities.
- Attractive black finish
- Heavy cast iron feed door with cool-touch stainless steel handle
- Air-washed ceramic glass provides a clear view of the fire
- Firebrick lining boots efficiency and heating capacity
- Ultra-quiet 150 cfm blower
- EPA certified in all states
- Approved for use in California and Washington
- Three-year warranty for firebox, flue collar, and door; one-year warranty on other components
- Product Dimensions: 26.5" W x 21.5" H x 20" D
- Surround dimensions: 44" wide by 32" high
- Heating Capacity: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Heat Output: up to 69,000 BTUs
- Maximum Log Length: 18"
- Flue Collar: 6"