If you live in a modular or mobile home, then unfortunately, you will not be able to take advantage of this wonderful device that has been developed by US Stove. Their Coal and Wood Burning Furnace with Twin Blowers is designed to help heat your home for a long time to come during the long winter months. Since the installation process is one that is remarkably straightforward, you can order it, install it, and have a ton of extra time left over to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Provides warm air central duct heating
- Can work in conjunction with an existing furnace
- Efficient twin 550 CFM blowers
- Produces 53,467 to 125,912 BTUs per hour
- Effectively heats 1,500 to 2,300 sq. ft.
- Can use wood or coal
- Includes draft induction fan
- Built-in ash door and removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates with convenient handle
- Extra-large 12" diameter heat outlets
- Rigid two-piece firebox with firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- 6" flue collar
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Overall Dimensions: 46" H x 23.25" W x 24.5" D (without
blower) / 39.5" (with blower)
- Firebox Dimensions: 21.5" H x 17.75" W x 24" D
- Clearances: 12" side and 30" rear
- Log Capacity: 20" logs
- Coal Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Weight: 420 lbs.