There are three things you look for in a wood-burning stove: efficiency, ease of use, and an outstanding appearance. A truly perfect hearth accessory, this US Stove Country Hearth EPA-Certified Wood Burning Stove with Blower possesses all of those qualities and then some. Any room of your home would benefit from the addition of this amazing stove.
And so would your wallet. Capable of generating more than 112,000 BTUs and heating up to 2,400 sq. ft., this steel wood-burning stove is an excellent secondary heat source. That means that rather than having to continually raise the heat - and consequently your heating bill - to warm that drafty den or guest room, you can just use an Country Hearth Wood Burning Stove to keep those problems spots nice and cozy. No matter whether you're talking short term or long term, you'll save when you invest in this budget-friendly home accessory.
So really, when it comes to hearth appliances, you can't do much better than a US Stove Country Hearth EPA-Certified Wood Burning Stove with Blower. It will effectively keep your family and friends warm, reduce your heating costs, and, of course, provide your home with the kind of traditional charm only a classic wood stove can offer.
- Durable plate steel construction
- Attractive metallic black finish
- Ultra-quiet 100 CFM blower
- Generates 47,626 to 112,000 BTUs per hour
- Effectively heats 1,600 to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Can be used in Washington state
- Approved for use in mobile homes when used with a separately purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Large viewing window
- Air wash glass system ensures a clear view of flames
- Large ashpan allows for simple cleanup
- 6" flue collar
- Dimensions: 30.75" H x 27" W x 25" D
- Clearances: 20" side and 12" rear
- Capacity: 21" logs
- Weight: 350 lbs.