Wood burning stoves have long been an important form of home heating, and recent developments in technology have created a new type of wood stove that is more efficient, safer, and cleaner than traditional models. This Forester pellet burning stove, built by US Stove, runs on clean-burning wood pellets which are simply loaded into a hopper 40 pounds (20 hours of burning) at a time. An EPA certified stove, its purchase qualifies for a tax credit, saving you more money in addition to the energy costs saved by a 78 percent efficiency rating.
- Compact, modern design
- Uses environmentally-friendly, carbon-neutral wood pellets
- Effectively heats 1,000 to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Generates 16,673 to 40,000 BTUs per hour
- Forty-pound hopper allows for up to twenty hours of burn time
- Qualifies for federal tax credit
- EPA-certified with a 78% efficiency rating
- Fully automated ignition and electronic controls
- Air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clear
- Approved for use in mobile and modular homes when used with a separately
purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Overall Dimensions: 33.5" H x 20" W x 21.5" D (without
- Hopper Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Flue Size: 3" rear
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Works only with 3" by 4" pipe (sold separately)