For versatility in home heating potential, you can't beat a US Stove pedestal stove. This powerful appliance is an ideal way to heat a 1,000 to 2,000 square foot space with up to 52,300 BTUs of heat per hour. A number of different heat and blower settings managed by easy to use controls allow for even further efficiency. Best of all, this stove can burn a variety of different compressed biomass fuel types, from wood pellets to cherry and olive pits.
- Capable of burning compressed wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits,
olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Effectively heats 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Generates 18,525 to 52,300 BTUs per hour
- 78% efficiency rating
- Nine blower and heat settings offer precise control and a variety of
- User-friendly digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED
- Air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clear
- Removable ash pan for convenient cleanup
- Burn pot agitator prevents clinker buildup and ensures a more complete
- Innovative fuel system eliminates burn back and allows use of non-premium
- Approved for use in mobile and modular homes when used with a separately
purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Overall Dimensions: 30.75" H x 27.75" W x 30.5" D (without
- Clearances: 8" side and 9" rear
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Works only with 3" by 4" pipe (sold separately)
- Weight: 309 lbs.