What if I told you there was a way to heat your home using products you would consider "waste"? The answer is the US Stove Corn and Pellet Stove. Designed to run on wood pellets, soy beans, cherry pits, etc., this stove will save your family money while keeping them warm. The nine different blowers can generate up to 52,300 BTUs and can heat up to 2,000 square feet of your home. The ash pan is removable, making clean up a breeze. Save your money by purchasing the US Stove Corn and Pellet Stove. Use items that you would normally just throw away and watch your heating bill shrink!
- Capable of burning compressed wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Effectively heats 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Generates 18,525 to 52,000 BTUs per hour
- 78% efficiency rating
- Nine blower and heat settings offer precise control and a variety of heating options
- User-friendly digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts
- Air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clear
- Removable ash pan for convenient cleanup
- Burn pot agitator prevents clinker buildup and ensures a more complete burn
- Innovative fuel system eliminates burn back and allows use of non-premium fuels
- Approved for use in mobile and modular homes when used with a separately purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Overall Dimensions: 31.25" H x 27.5" W x 27.5" D (without blower)
- Clearances: 8" side and 9" rear
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Flue Size: 3" rear
- Weight: 309 lbs.
- Works only with 3" by 4" pipe (sold separately)