This unit is capable of burning compressed wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and compressed biomass fuels. It generates 18,525 to 52,300 BTU/hr to effectively heat 1000 - 2000 square feet. This unit has an efficiency rating of 78%. The nine blower and heat settings are accessible through a user-friendly digital control board that makes controlling the unit easy. An air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clean. The burn pot agitator prevents buildup of clinkers and ensures a more complete burn. The innovative fuel system allows use of non-premium fuels. This unit is approved for use in mobile homes when used with a Fresh Air Kit (purchased separately). The dimensions are 32" H x 44.25" W x 31" D (without blower) with required of 8" side and 9" rear clearances. This unit requires a 3" rear flue.
- Capable of burning compressed wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Effectively heats 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Generates 18,525 to 52,300 BTUs per hour
- 78% efficiency rating
- Nine blower and heat settings offer precise control and a variety of heating options
- User-friendly digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts
- Air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clear
- Removable ash pan for convenient cleanup
- Burn pot agitator prevents clinker buildup and ensures a more complete burn
- Innovative fuel system eliminates burn back and allows use of non-premium fuels
- Approved for use in mobile and modular homes when used with a separately purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Overall Dimensions: 32" H x 44.25" W x 31" D (without blower)
- Clearances: 8" side and 9" rear
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Flue Size: 3" rear
- Weight: 309 lbs.
- Works only with 3" by 4" pipe (sold separately)