Not only will this wood burning, steel pedestal stove keep you warm in the winter, it will do it with class, style, and durability. The stove is finished in an attractive metallic black finish and brass appointments and handles. It has a large viewing window with air wash glass system to ensure a clear view of your warm, cozy fire. The stove is equipped with an ultra-quiet 100 CFM blower and includes the firebrick lining. It effectively heats 700 to 1,100 square feet and generates 22,391 to 67,174 BTUs per hour. The stove is EPA certified with a 75% efficiency rating. The stove is 30.5" H x 23.5" W x22.75" D (without blower/27.5" D (with blower), weighs 250 pounds, has a 6" flue collar, and requires 17" side and 13" rear clearance.
- Attractive metallic black finish
- Ultra-quiet 100 CFM blower
- Includes firebrick lining
- Generates 22,391 to 67,174 BTUs per hour
- Effectively heats 700 to 1,100 sq. ft.
- EPA-Certified with a 75% efficiency rating
- Large viewing window
- Air wash glass system ensures a clear view of flames
- Brass appointments and handle
- 6" flue collar
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Dimensions: 30.5" H x 23.5" W x 22.75" D (without
blower) / 27.5" D (with blower)
- Clearances: 17" side and 13" rear
- Capacity: 16" logs
- Weight: 250 lbs.