Able to burn both wood and coal, this stove has a non-catalytic user friendly operating system and an easy to access ash pan to simplify your clean up job. The TRI-AIR induction creates a hotter fire, provides greater efficiency, and drastically reduces the creosote build-up. For enhanced durability and efficiency, the stove is lined with firebrick. This stove is EPA exempt and is not available for sale in Washington or California and is not suitable for mobile and modular homes.
- Can burn both wood and coal
- Non-catalytic, user-friendly operating system
- TRI-AIR induction creates a hotter fire, greater efficiency, and reduces creosote accumulation
- Easy-to-access ash pan simplifies clean up
- Firebrick lining enhances durability and efficiency
- Cooking surface with lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates with shakers help ensure complete combustion
- Bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without electricity
- Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International
- Three-year warranty for firebox, flue collar, and doors; two-year warranty for bi-metallic thermostat; one-year warranty for gaskets, electrical, cabinet, and finish
- *Please Note: This unit is not available for sale in Washington or California. Also, it is not suitable for use in mobile and modular homes.
- Product Dimensions: 32.25" W x 33.5" H x 19.25" D
- Heating Capacity: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Heat Output: up to 105000 BTUs
- Maximum Log Length: 23"
- Coal Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Works only with 6" pipe (sold separately)