Stop putting on layer after layer of clothing just to keep your teeth from chattering and heat your home with this compact and efficient coal burning circulator. Although it stands less than three feet high this product is designed to heat a living area of 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. Constructed of heavy-duty cast iron grates and ash doors you can be sure that this circulator is built to last. If the power goes out you will also have a spacious auxiliary cooking surface available. So before the next cold front comes through prepare yourself for warmth and protection with this coal ciruclator.
- Spacious auxiliary cooking surface
- Hinged lift-up top with positive safety latch
- Generates 36,914 to 110,742 BTUs per hour
- Efficiently heats 1,200 to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Convenient automatic thermostat
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates and ash doors
- Heavy-gauge steel firebox
- Extra-large ash drawer for simple cleanup
- Cast iron flue collar features extended flange for easy installation
- Safety-tested to UL Standard 1482 by Warnock Hersey International
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Dimensions: 34.5" H x 33.5" W x 21.25" D
- Clearances: 16" side and 28" rear
- Capacity: 60 lbs. coal
- Flue Size: 6" rear
- Weight: 272 lbs.