This wood burning stove provides consistent and effective heat making it a perfect choice for chasing away chilly drafts in your home. The cast iron and heavy-duty aluminized circulator can generate 39,277 to 117,830 BTU's per hour and is capable of heating spaces ranging in size from 1,300 sq. feet to 2,000 sq. feet. The circulator has a hinged, lift-up top and heavy-duty firebrick lining. An automatic thermostat that is able to operate without electricity, coupled with a roomy cooking surface makes this reliable wood-burner a wise option for auxiliary heating during power outages. With so many great features, this solidly crafted wood-burning heater will make even the coldest corner of your home a cozy haven.
- Spacious auxiliary cooking surface
- Hinged lift-up top with positive safety latch
- Generates 39,277 to 117,830 BTUs per hour
- Efficiently heats 1,300 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Convenient automatic thermostat
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates and ash doors
- Aluminized steel firebox with ultra-durable firebrick lining
- Extra-large ash drawer for simple cleanup
- Cast iron flue collar features extended flange for easy installation
- Safety-tested to UL Standard 1482 by Warnock Hersey
- This Item is NOT approved for installation in a mobile or modular home
- Dimensions: 34.5" H x 33.5" W x 21.25" D
- Clearances: 16" side and 28" rear
- Capacity: 24" logs
- Flue Size: 6" rear
- Weight: 256 lbs.