Imagine the comfort of a heated bathroom floor! The WarmlyYours radiant floor heating system installs beneath your bathroom's ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, or wood flooding, giving you warm comfort even on the coldest of mornings or evenings. No more frozen, achy feet thanks to a chilly bathroom floor! Installation instructions and DVD included. 25-year warranty covers all parts and labor. Installation and technical support included. When using the radiant floor system atop a concrete subfloor, WarmlyYours recommends using its Cerazorb underlayment (CZRG-SH5MM-24x48) to provide greater efficiency.
- Effectively heats ceramic tile, stone, and hardwood flooring
- Minimal 1/8" thickness allows installation directly beneath
- Suitable for use in open areas
- Extremely energy efficient - operates for just pennies a day
- Made by securing a heating cable to a tough green mesh
- Cable is distributed in serpentine loops spaced 2" apart to
ensure even heating
- Roll can be easily cut to fit the desired size or shape
- Includes a complete step-by-step installation guide and DVD
- Requires no maintenance
- UL listed and RoHS certified
- Backed by industry-leading installation and technical
- 25-year No-Nonsense Warranty covers both the product and
the cost of materials and labor required for repair
- *Please Note:
This unit requires a separately purchased WarmlyYours
SmartStat, EasyStat, or Comfort Regulator thermostat for operation.
- Roll Size: 3' W x 60'2" L
- Heating Area: 180.5 sq. ft.
- Power: 240 Volts; 11.25 Amps; 2700 Watts