Heat your carpet, laminate, or floating wood flooring without spending a fortune, thanks to the WarmlyYours Environ II floor warming system. Its innovative wafer-thin mat installs beneath the pad and carpet (or floating wood), keeping you warm and comfortable. Installation instructions and DVD included. 25-year warranty covers all parts and labor. Installation and technical support included. When using the radiant floor system atop a concrete subfloor, WarmlyYours recommends using its Cerazorb underlayment (CZRG-SH5MM-24x48) to provide greater efficiency.For rooms with tack-down carpet, allow 1 foot spacing from all walls.
- Effectively heats carpet, laminate, and floating wood
- 1/16" super-thin foil design fits directly between the
floor surface and pads - doesn't require any thin-set or self-leveling
- Suitable for use in open areas
- Extremely energy efficient - operates for just pennies a day
- Requires no maintenance
- UL listed and RoHS certified
- Backed by industry-leading installation and technical
- Includes a complete step-by-step installation guide and DVD
- 5-year No-Nonsense Warranty covers both the product and
the cost of materials and labor required for repair
- *Please Note:
This panel requires a separately purchased WarmlyYours
SmartStat, EasyStat, or Comfort Regulator thermostat for operation.
- Panel Size: 6' W x 10' L
- Heating Area: 60 sq. ft.
- Power: 120 Volts; 5.58 Amps; 669.5 Watts