For the comfort of a heated floor without a great expense, the ValueMat offers the perfect size and shape for warming the floor in front of the tub, vanity, or mirror. Installation instructions and DVD included. 25-year warranty covers all parts and labor. Installation and technical support included. When using the radiant floor system atop a concrete subfloor, WarmlyYours recommends using its Cerazorb underlayment (CZRG-SH5MM-24x48) to provide greater efficiency.
- Ideal for providing spot heating in kichens and bathrooms
- Effectively heats ceramic tile, stone, and hardwood flooring
- Minimal 1/8" thickness allows installation directly beneath
- Suitable for use in open areas
- Extremely energy efficient - operates for just pennies a day
- Made by securing a heating cable to a tough green mesh
- Cable is distributed in serpentine loops spaced 2" apart to
ensure even heating
- Roll can be easily cut to fit the desired size or shape
- Includes a complete step-by-step installation guide and DVD
- Requires no maintenance
- UL listed and RoHS certified
- Backed by industry-leading installation and technical
- 25-year No-Nonsense Warranty covers both the product and
the cost of materials and labor required for repair
- *Please Note:
This unit requires a separately purchased WarmlyYours
SmartStat, EasyStat, or Comfort Regulator thermostat for operation.
- Roll Size: 3' W x 8' L
- Heating Area: 24 sq. ft.
- Power: 120 Volts; 3 Amps; 360 Watts