WarmlyYours EastStat Dual-Voltage Non-Programmable Floor Heating System Thermostat is designed with peace of mind a priority. Just enter the floor temperature you want and then relax the warmth and luxury of quality state of the art radiant floor heating. A Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is required for installations using more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating.
- Simple and easy to use - no programming required
- Can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Equipped with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Automatically senses both ambient and floor temperature
- Available in 15 AMP at 120V and 240V configurations
- Three-year limited warranty
- Approximate Dimensions: 3" W x 4" L x 2" H
- *Please Note:
installations using more than 240 sq. ft. of electric radiant floor
heating product, a separately-purchased Master Thermostat with Power
Module or Relay Contactor is required.